Hemodialysis, is a process of purifying the blood of a person whose kidneys don’t function normally. The process involves removal of the extracorporeal waste products such as creatinine and urea and free water from the blood.
Hemodialysis can be an outpatient or inpatient therapy. Routine haemodialysis is conducted in a dialysis outpatient facility, either a purpose built room in a hospital or a dedicated, stand-alone clinic. The process involves the use of a dialysis machine, a dialyzer, a blood tubing set and an A.V. fistula needle to manage the blood purifying process. As Bio-Med Healthcare we manufacture Blood tubing set and A.V. fistula needle. This range of haemodialysis disposable is manufactured in a clean room environment under stringent quality control to match International Standards.
BLOOD TUBING SET
View More Details
• Medical grade PVC tubing for higher bio-compatibility.
• Advantage of built-in Heparin and Saline line.
• Extra corporeal blood circuit tubing set, used during dialysis.
• Low Priming Volume.
• Easy of use.
• Customised blood tubing set as per clinic protocol and for different dialysis machines are available.
•Injection Site: Large finger guard.
• Drip Chamber: Available Various diameter sizes.
• Clamp: Clamps to secure blocking performance.
• Sterile /Disposable/ Individually Packed.
A.V. FISTULA NEEDLES
View More Details
• Smooth Geometry for laminar blood flow.
• Modified hub design with the black mark for positioning the bevel accurately.
• Kink resistant tubing with smooth occlusion clamp.
• Color coded wings for identification for needles size.
• Option for single/Twin Fistula needles.
• Disposable, sterile, non-pyrogenic.
|Size Gauge||Colour||Effective Length of Needle (mm.)||Effective Length of Tubing (mm.)||O.D. of Needle (mm.)|